Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Stay-cation (plus one small visitor)

Beautiful water at Bonita Beach...

Elizabeth loves anything exotic. This elephant would fit in nicely at her house as the elephant in the room.
Skinniest gorilla I ever saw!!!

Much more believable! ;)

Elizabeth was so excited to "sneak up" on this bird... which was almost the same height as she is!
Can you say this five times fast? No, I didn't think so.

 If you have access to Facebook, there are more pictures of this trip. It was loads of fun for both of us, but I think Elizabeth got more relaxation out of it than I did. Boy, does she have energy-she wore me out! Her level of motivation to hit the beach every day was higher than anyone I have ever met. We had a great five days, and now she's back with her family and I am back to school. It's always sad to say goodbye, but I am just thankful that I live in such a wonderful place that appeals to so many of my friends for vacation. I don't mind if you use me. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Just got on to see if you had anything new. Your comments crack me up girl!! Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Started a new blog
    http://rapturingfaith.blogspot.com/
    If you're interested would love to have you join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love elephants, most beautiful creature. cool pictures.


    follow/comment@CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete