Saturday, June 4, 2011
What does one name the first post of a blog? Hi, y'all?
Greetings from south Florida. I am extremely envious of any and all who are attending the beach this weekend! Doesn't that palm tree look sublimely happy? Perhaps I was meant to be permanently planted on the beach as well. Unfortunately, I am permanently planted in a school chair until I graduate in six months. I receive my Associates degree this month (YAY!), but am surging (yes, another alliteration to the ocean) forward for my Bachelors. Alas, studying on the beach is possible but not for a technologically poor person as myself. I will someday sit on an exotic island and chat with my poor chilly friends up north, but most likely not this year! I have neither time for beaching, surfing (ANOTHER unintended hint... it must be a sign), or even blogging... so I bid you adieu until I have something new of interest to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thx for startin this blog! Perfect for anti-facebk fans like me! heehee
ReplyDeleteYou already know what I'm going to say...but I'll say it anyways...I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!! I can almost taste the coconut! And looking at the "sublime" palm tree I can smell the sunscreen! Only 2 weeks and I'll be joining you and your palms on the beach! Love ya girl!-Elizabeth
Hey Liz!!! Uhmmm about your subtitle...since when did you live on a farm in Ohio?? Eh? I don't recall this!!! You a farm girl, NEVAH!!! LOL! Stop whining about no time for beaches and sand and sun...you live like what mintues from the beach??!! ha! Hey, your diligence will pay off in the end...a bachelor's degree...kudos to you for your drive in getting it accomplished! Once you're an awesome, well-known interior designer, you can fly all of your friends (ahem, that means me!) to that exotic beach with you instead of leaving us behind, thank you! LOL! =D
ReplyDelete-Laura
Hey you Anti FBer....you never come comment on my BLOG....I see how you are...
=P Thuubbbbbbb!!!! haha!